Flat bottom gusset bags are becoming increasingly popular as more flexible packaging solutions replace antiquated rigid packaging alternatives. Suitable for lightweight products such as pet foods and organic foods as well as confectionary products and more, gusset packaging is more expensive than other packaging options but boasts a range of features that make it worth the investment. At A&M Packaging, we’re proud to stock a range of flat bottom pouch products to meet your needs.
The Benefits of Gusset Packaging
There are numerous reasons why you should choose gusset packaging. Benefits include:
- Metallisation or aluminium layers help maintain product freshness
- Available in multiple sizes depending on your needs
- More convenient and highly user-friendly
- Provides more stability on shelves
- Highly resistant to pressure, decreasing package ruptures
- Recyclable and eco-friendly
Optional features can also be added, including resealable zippers and tear notches as well as pouch windows and one-way degassing valves.
Contact us today to learn more about our flat bottom gusset bags.